Search This Blog

Sunday 17 November 2013

pjs

Hey there our London-Geeks.
This posts topic is about pyjamas. Yes, comfy and cozy pyjamas. But whilst they may be comfy and cozy, why not tick off another box on your checklist and go for fashionable and cute/funny ones? Just because they're fashionable, doesn't necessarily mean that they itch or don't fit well or aren't warm and snuggly. So I'm here to help your nightmare disappear and suggest some great lounge/sleeping clothes.
This is a very snuggly onezie that is
obviously a reindeer. As you can see
this has cute antlers and I know I will be buying
it soon! This provides warmth, coziness and onezies
are always in style when it comes to winter. I think I found this one on
Boohoo, but I could be wrong, sorry for the inconvenience.

This is just a cozy and fluffy snowman jumper for those cold evenings.
This is perfect if you don't really like to wear onezie but need something
as comfortable, fluffy warm and snuggly to wear. And better yet, it's
christmas-ready! It is from http://www.primark.com/whats-new/product/4248 and is
£14.00.


No comments:

Post a Comment