Search This Blog

Thursday 26 September 2013

Season Style Picks



Hey hey hey!
I was looking through google images and I found some great style picks for autumn. I've decided to call this post Season Style Picks.

I love this patterned autumn classic. It is a stretchy dress around the upper half and flares out on the bottom half. The colours match the season perfectly and it's got a high neckline so you won't get too chilly around the chest area. This gorgeous dress is from boohoo but I found it on http://www.stylefruits.co.uk/casual-dress-boohoo/p679390 

Great boots to keep you stylish coming your way. These combat-styled boots are great for autumn and they are a down to earth colour which is what autumn's all about. These are from forever 21 and I don't know about you but I'm a sucker for combats. 
I love this coat as it will keep you warm and it's stylish. I have no more to say then that apart from the fact it is from forever 21.


Kk, well I hope you enjoyed this post but more importantly, pair this outfit with some tights and you will be the realio dealio. xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment